Basic Characteristics of Complex Telecommunications Management System of Republic of Moldova MoldTMN
1. Standards Basics:
Recommendations ITU-T of seriesÌ: M3010, M3020, M3200, M3400;
2. Managed objects:
2.1. Phone Exchanges and Nodes:
- digital electronic (“EWSD-Siemens”, “Alcatel” et al. );
- digital quasielectronic (“Quartz”, “Quant”, “Istok”);
-analogue ( “K50/200”, “K100/2000”, “ATSK-U”, “ATS-54” et al.);
2.2 Transmission systems:
- analogue (K-60P et al. );
-digital (IKM-120, IKM-480 et al. ).
2.3 Special services:
- Automated Switched Department (ASD);
- Automated Repair Department (ARD).
3. Management Systems:
- Configuration Management;
- Fault Management;
- Performance Management;
- Account Management;
- Security Management.
4. Technical base of MoldTMN:
4.1. Subsystems of managed objects andNE- elements:
- for Exchanges;
- for Transmission Systems;
- for Special Services.
4.2. Global (corporate) and Local Networks:
- computers and transmission equipment (modems, hubs, repeaters, routers etc.).
- software (“Windows-NT”, “MS SQL-server”, “MapInfo”, “Delphi”, “Innoview”, applications).
- quantity of LANs - more than 50;
- quantity of computers in Corporate Network - more then 300;
- quantity of servers (databases) – more than 70.
5. Efficiency of MoldTMN:
5.1. Decreases of costs and increases of quality of telecommunications services due to:
- standardization of management procedures between services and supervising of information exchange;
- increasing of the level of automation of control activity;
- common access to management information and shared collaborative work of geographically distributed administrative nodes;
- improved system of information security;
- decreasing of the times of diagnostics, repair and restore;
- increasing of the flexibility of system and decreasing of latency of administration's reactions to management events;
-increasing of annual revenues from telecommunications services.
5.2. The period of revenue of project expanses - less than 3 years.
Files with MoldTMN's parameters (GIF):Page 1 , Page 2.